How to Safely Bot in WorldofWarcraft.
Frist of all your clearly gonna need a good bot there are plenty of bots on the market, but you wanna do this safely and without getting your account you spent lots of your time on banned!
I personaly have tried a few and so far the best one I have found is http://www.piroxbots.com/ They have the most secruity options I’ve ever seen, very easy and friendly to use.
Setting up the Bot after you have purchased it is very easy!
download pvpTool or Launchpad.exe Off the website!
Login in Windows as Admin and NOT as guest!
- Close WoW!
- Rename folder pvpTool to anyname
- Run “Launchpad.exe” as Admin (on error see FAQ)
- Click on update and follow all Steps, press OK to download profiles
- Rename the polymorphed “pvpTool ReNameMe.exe” to “anyname.exe”
- Run “anyname.exe”
- Click on tab Opt
- Important: Choose In-game language
- Enter Key and click validate to check if key is correct
- Click on tab KeySetup – Combat
- Choose combat mode (melee, range, healer)
- Set all key bindings for best botting. The keys need also to be set in game.
- Click on tab Addon
- Enter a new Addon name (no emote! one word!)
- Click Create Addon
- Enter a name into the Setup field above the 3 icons ex. Warlock PvP and click the first icon “Save Setup” and the settings are saved
- Click on button Run WoW
- Login with your character
- Enable window mode in wow graphic options
- Set “Interact with Target” and “Target Last Hostile” in Bot (Keys – main) and in Game (Keybindigns)
- Click on Tab Opt – Main
- Choose Loot method – Interact/MemLooting
- Choose ObjectUsage – MemLooting
- Choose BG and a profile or a level profile
- Click on “Run PvP/PvE”
How to run after setup normally?
- Run “anyname.exe”
- Load your class
- Set some settings if needed
- Click on “Run Bot”
How to update to a new version?
- Close WoW
- Run “Launchpad.exe” as Admin
- Click on update and follow steps
- Run new pvptool.exe
- Create a NEW addon!
- Check the new options
- Choose your class and click save settings
- Run WoW and start botting
With F9 (default F9) you can stop the bot, with F10 (default F10) you can hold the bot to make a action by yourself (ex. whisper back)
Look at that you have an amazing bot to level, pvp and even farm for you so you dont have to sit there and do the boring stuff anymore!