The image will replace the default Windows seven LogonUI.
For those of you who have been bored with windows 7 LogonUI that’s all, you can use this trick to change the default image when LogonUI on PC / Notebook you have. As a preparatory step, create or locate an image that will replace the default of Windows 7 LogonUI and keep the same size as the screen you have, because it will affect the loading time of Windows 7 LogonUI you have.
So if you have a screen with rsolusi 1280×1024pixel, then create an image of the same size so that later the picture will look clear and there is no empty area of unallocated images.
And the absolute requirement of this trick, the image will replace the default Windows 7 LogonUI must be JPG format and a maximum capacity of 256kb, because if it exceeds the capacity of these images will not be displayed properly.
To step it works, follow these steps:
1. Open the registry editor by Start> Run> Regedit
2. Locate the HKLM Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Authentication LogonUI Background
3. Create a new enty with type DWORD with the name OEMBackground. The trick, right-click an empty area and select New, DWORD value and type OEMBackground
4. Give it the value of the entry with value 1
5. Then copy the files you have been to the folder% windir% system32 oobe info backgrounds (the default of Windows 7, this folder will not be found, so you have to make it manually and then mengkopykan you have been working file to the folder )
Now you can simply try the result by locking the Windows 7 desktop shortcut by pressing Window + L