PC Keeper is 911 for your PC. It includes a solid suite of tools to clean, optimize and remove bad code, wasted files, useless expanded disk space and condense registry cleaner entries.
PC Keeper is 911 for your PC. It includes a solid suite of tools to clean, optimize and remove bad code, wasted files, useless expanded disk space and condense registry cleaner entries. But that is only the beginning. PC Keeper is equally far more.
Let’s say you had your computer stolen. But you also had PC Keeper software installed. You report the theft to the police and remembered to contact PC Keeper’s owners about it. Since PC Keeper includes the ability to track where and with whom your computer is via GPS, it is but a matter of time before the thief or new owner of your PC is photographed from the on board web cam, without them knowing it. The photo is sent to both you and law enforcement.
What else can PC Keeper do? An in-depth review of PC Keeper has resulted in the following findings:
· Anti-virus software –provides security protection for your PC to stop unwanted intrusions, applications, and attempts to get to your personal data and corrupt your data files.
· One-click scan – this powerful tool provides an instant anti-virus scan of your hard disk and three distinct disk functions: scan and fix system errors, clean disk of old temporary and unneeded files, and defragment your hard disk as needed to close up extraneous file spaces for faster performance.
· File recovery – scans and previews files that have been deleted by accident to allow you to recover them.
· Data hider –removes sensitive files and folders from public view.
· Uninstaller – removes unwanted application programs fully from your PC. This feature parallels other companies’ software in this space.
· Startup Manager – manages your start up files, applications and handlers to keep your computer’s boot time short.
· Disk explorer – quickly find particular files you need to locate by extension or file type such as text, media or image.
· Duplicate finder – helps locate duplicate files on your PC that could be slowing it down, especially when backups are performed.
· File Shredder – completely removes files from your PC unlike the Trash can which simply removes the file from being visible to Windows explorer.
· Geek on Demand – files a report of your PC concerns back to PC Keeper’s technical gurus and a live call is then scheduled for you and a technician to go over and clean up all issues.
PC Keeper is a solid program built from a solid and devoted team of professionals that stand ready to serve you. You can try PC Keeper for free with the same access to technical support that paid subscribers get. The trial period is for 15 days. Use it fully during that period, all features possible to give it a good shake.
To be fair to other programs, check them out too. However, at the end of the day, you just might find that PC Keeper is indeed a keeper for your PC.