You can sync two iPads especially if you want to share pictures. The iPad also contains the functionality of some of the iPhone’s applications or apps so it’s not difficult to synchronize two iPads as well as transfer and share pictures from each of these tablet computers.
Image via CrunchBase
An iPad is also known as a tablet computer and if you want to sync these two together, it’s advisable that you also use the same wireless home network connection and internet access for this method to succeed.
1. Start by pressing the “Sleep/Wake” button at the top of your iPad then slide the locking button located at the bottom or lowest part of the screen to the left side then proceed to the “Home” menu screen. Click the “App Store” image then wait as the image of the “App Store” will appear.
After that, click the “Search” field column at the top right of the screen of your tablet computer then enter the name of a photo syncing application into the “Search” field column. You may also visit this website to see a sample on how to do it at (itunes.apple.com/app/mover-lite/id312165666?mt=8) or (infinite-labs.net/mover/?_coming_from=mover-its).
2. Slightly press on the name of the photo syncing application in the list that you can view on the screen then wait as the photo syncing application that was selected will show. Slightly press again either the “Free” or “Buy” button that you can see located at the upper right hand corner of the screen then enter your iTunes/Apple user name and password in the given columns that you can see in the window that will emerge. You need to wait while the photo syncing app loads into the “Home” screen.
3. Do the same series of actions to achieve the same results with the second iPad. Press on the photo syncing application on the two tablet computers then wait while the photo syncing application shows a screen on every iPad. Press the plus (+) button located on the lower left hand corner of the photo syncing application’s screen on one of the tablet computers.
Next, press the “Add Photo” label that you can see on the pop-up window of your iPad screen then choose and click an icon on the “Photo Library” screen that will be displayed. Choose only one of the pictures that you will see in the “Photo Library” and hit the button lightly. After that, wait while the picture will display as a photo in a “Picture Frame Icon” on the photo syncing application screen.
4. Tap or flick the image moving towards the border or outline of the screen that has text on it labeling the other user of the other tablet computer. Observe while the image disappears off the border or outline of the iPad screen and flies back again into the middle of the screen.
You need to wait for a little while once the image or icon of the picture will be shown in the middle of the photo syncing application’s screen on the other tablet computer. There will be a progress display bar on the image that will run up completely and transfers the picture to the “Photo Library” of the second iPad. Just click the “Home” buttons on both tablet computers so that you can abandon or leave the completed photo syncing application and go back to the “Home” screens of both iPads.
Tips & Warnings
- The current versions of the “Lite Mover” are compatible with the iPad.
- Pictures will be speedy with regards to syncing process when you have an updated and fast wireless home network connection.
- You can also visit the official site of the (Apple.com/ipad/apps-for-ipad/) because they have thousands of apps starting from games up to education and more are being added every single day in the App Store.
- You can only use a “Photo Syncing Application” for one tablet computer.