An easy and simple way to make a minecraft server.
Welcome to a guide on how to make a minecraft server. This is a simple and easy tutorial that will leave you happy in no time.
1. Upgrade to a premium Minecraft account if you don’t already have one.
2. Download and install the Minecraft Server Software
3. Click on “Start” “Run” and open “cmd” to go to the command prompt. Type the command “ipconfig/all” and hit enter, and write down the Ip numbers that show up.
4. Open your browser and enter this IP number in the adress bar, and hit enter. The router will ask for a username and password. If you do not know this, you will have to call your internet service provider.
5. Find the tab for gaming or “port forwarding.” Enter the desired ports you want to open for minecraft. Enter you IP adress. Click “Save Settings”