This will show you how to gain access to any account on the Windows operating system.
You may think you know nothing about computers, and this article will be much to technical for you. That is not the case. There is one sure fire way to access any account on the Windows operating system.
1. The first thing you have to do is turn the computer off by holding the power button for about 5 seconds.
2. Turn the computer back on and when prompted use the arrow keys to select the option start windows with command line in safe mode. It prompts you to do this because the computer shut off abruptly.
3. When the command line (little black screen) loads up, type in the following without quotes and replace “accountyouwant” with the username you want to access. “net user accountyouwant *”
4. It will prompt you to enter in a new password for the user. Please note that it will not show anything being typed in order to hide the password. It will then ask you to confirm the password you want.
5. After changing the password you can login using that password.
Additional Notes -
- If Windows says the user you want to change the password for doesn’t exist, just change the password for “administrator”, login to that account, go to control panel, find the option that says users, and change their pssword from their.