Have you ever worried about losing your precious files forever?
Do you ever felt like it’s such a drag to back up your files regularly onto another hard disk or dvd?
Have you ever run out of space on your hard disks?
If the answer to the above questions is “Yes” then I have a very simple solution for you.
Here’s what you do
2. Compose an email using one of the email addresses as above.
3. In the subject matter you may type in the name of the file to be backed up e.g. Backup: MyGirlfriendsCutePhoto20110410.jpg or MyExpensesforApr2011.xls or whatever you wish.
4. It’s a good idea to include the date as well so that you will be able to look up your files easily in the future.
5. Attach the files to be backed up.
5. Send the email to yourself at the email address which you open and cc to the other email address.
In the rare event that you are unable to access your first email account you can always go to the other email account.
There you have it. A very simple, quick, reliable and free solution to your problem.
You should try to back up your important files in this way as soon as you have finished your work on the file. It won’t take you long – just a couple of minutes.
By the way, there’s an added benefit by saving your files this way. You can always retrieve it anytime and anywhere as long as you can have access to your email. There’s no need for you to be at your home computer.
The threat of losing your precious files is very real indeed. Sooner or later your hard disk will fail. Don’t procrastinate. It is a good idea to implement this simple solution immediately so you’ll not regret later.