How to install Firebug in Firefox?
Those who are into User interface development and work with CSS would know how easy Firebug has made their lives in finding and fixing bugs.
So here are the steps to install Firebug in Firefox -
Here you will find a list of Firebug versions wrt to Firefox version.
Select the required firebug and install it.
2) After installation, the Firefox browser will restart.
3) After restart you will see a small bug like image on the right side of the firebox browser.
4) click on the bug, a small section will appear at the bottom of the screen
5) this window will show all HTML code and style sheets of the page.
6) Click on the arrow mark and select the area on the screen which needs to be fixed.
7) the Firebug window will show all the div classes and CSS of that area.
check here for – Steps to install IBM Web application bridge in WPS