In this guide you will learn how to run and install PowerBot on a Mac.
1. Make new folder on your Desktop. Call it: RSBot.
2. Inside that folder make two more folders.
3. Name one of them src and the other bin.
4. Download the newest PowerBot from PowerBot.org (The only place where you can be 100% sure its not a virus).
5. Then take the RSBot-400*.jar into the RSBot folder (that are on your Desktop. DO NOT put it in the src folder or the bin folder)
6. Open up TextEdit.
7. Push SHIFT+CMD+T together at once. (While you are in TextEdit)
8. Paste the following inside TextEdit:
java -jar -Xmx1024m RSBot*.jar -dev
9. Save that document as
and save it in your RSBot folder (that are on your Desktop)
10. Open Terminal
cd desktop (hit enter)
cd RSBot (hit enter)
chmod +x run.command (hit enter)
DO NOT type in (hit enter), click Enter instead.
Now exit Terminal.
11. Find a script to use. Make sure its stable on the PowerBot you download earlier.
12. Open TextEdit. Push SHIFT+CMD+T togheter at once. (While you are inside TextEdit)
13. Paste in the script.
14. You will now have to find out what you are going to name the script. Sometimes it says in the thread. But if it doesn’t look in the script till you find: public class HoyasCannonballs extends ActiveScript.(HoyasCannonballs is just an example)
15. Save the current document you got open in TextEdit as HoyasCannonballs.java (as you can see I use the same as after public class)
16. Now open up Terminal.
17. When the window opens up, type in…
javac (space) -cp (space)
DO NOT type in (space), click Space instead.
18. Then drag the download PowerBot (RSBot-400*.jar) into Terminal.
19. Then drag in the .java file you just saved. Example HoyasCannonballs.java.
20. Hit Enter and you will see .class files popping up in the src folder. If you don’t see these .class files, then you have to choose another script.
21. If the .class files are there then drag all the .class files into the bin folder (that we created earlier).
22. Now you can use your RSBot. Go into the RSBot folder, and double click on run.command. Terminal and the bot should now pop-up. If it doesn’t please post a comment below and I can check what the problem is.
23. Open up a new tab in the bot. The click the start-button in the top right corner. Now find the script you newly added and run it. VOILA you got a fully working PowerBot and script on your mac.
Also if you want to add other script just follow the steps from step 11.