Repair modern computer was hard today, my computer become slower and slower everyday, once it’s become blue screen, what wrong with my computer? The majority of problems are a blown power supply, Windows is corrupt, or the computer simply going slow or slowing down then why you need to repair modern computer today.
Repair modern computer was hard today, my computer become slower and slower everyday, once it’s become blue screen, what wrong with my computer? The top problems that most PCs have when they stop working properly are security/protection related. Windows ( particularly Vista ) has a heap of security settings that can often go overboard trying to protect you from viruses and spyware.
Then after that, the majority of problems are a blown power supply, Windows is corrupt, or the computer simply going slow or slowing down then why you need to repair modern computer today.
Repair modern computer
This is 8 basic point to repair modern computer :
1) Check to make sure all the Windows updates have been done. This includes the latest service pack release ( a service pack basically irons out the bugs after Microsoft identifies an issue with the Operating System ).
2) Make sure that you’re not using AVG or Avast ( both freeware ). These only cover you for a small number of the problems that are already out there. Imagine it like this – you buy a new car and have the option to take out free car insurance that covers you for everything except for an accident. By not having the correct internet security you’re putting yourself at risk to lose your valuable data, photos etc. Also there’s a risk of fraud – online banking, identity theft and other issues that are out there.
3) There are millions of viruses that cause a heap of different problems. A virus is a bit of information that’s designed to cause damage to the information that’s on your computer, similar to cancer in a human. Sometimes if it can be caught early it can be fixed, but on some occasions its too late, and the computer will need to be re-formatted and the software re-installed.
4) The computer won’t turn on at all. This could be due to a power supply fault or a surge that’s blown a component in the computer, like the motherboard.
5) Sometimes computers don’t work properly due to a hardware fault, and your screen will just go blue. It may not be software related at all and that’s when you’ll need to get in a professional to diagnose the problem.
6) Sometimes Windows in completely corrupt due to a life of downloading and installing and uninstalling over a period of time.
7) The windows registry. When you start up Windows there’s a list of commands it runs through. The registry can get so bogged down with irrelevant or dead commands ( something that’s been uninstalled, but not from the registry ) that the computer slows down. Just like a car needs to be serviced – oil changed etc. a computer needs its registry cleaned and needs defragging at least every 3 months.
Computers that run slow often only need a bit more memory in conjunction with a clean- up to make a big difference and speed it up.
After following this point for repair modern computer, I sure your computer will be faster.