This is a list of my top 25 Cydia Tweaks.
Welcome to my list of Cydia tweaks. Ofcourse, you will need a jailbroken Ipod Touch/ Iphone. This is not really a top 25, just 25 tweaks/apps that i like on my ipod touch.
All of these tweaks are compatible with ios5. Hope you enjoy
1. Appstat: lets you see how many times you opened an app and how many time you used it in total.
2. Sbsettings: Sbsettings is a great tool that lets you controle quick settings in the notificationcentre and by swyping from left to right on the status bar (time bar).
3. Androidlock XT: gives you the possibility to unlock your iDevice with a android dot pattern. There are themes wich you can chose from.
4. Barrel: When you swype from one page to another, barrel allows you to give it a unique effect.
5. Bigify: lets you control the size of your icons, rotate them… Icon customization.
6. Color Keyboard: Customize your keyboard with tons of themes, colors and backgrounds!
7.Custom Color: Changes the home screen icon label colors.
8. CyDelete: lets you delete a cydia app from your home screen.
9. Display Recorder: Lets you record your display. (compatible with activator)
10. Five Icon Dock: allows you to have 5 icons instead of 4 in your dock.
11. Folder Enhancer: Use this tweak to customize folders.
12. Graviboard: Let the gravity take control of your icons, very fun to impress your friends
13. Gridlock: lets you place an icon anywhere on the grid
14. Gridtap for Safari: shows tabs in safari in a 4×4 or 9×9 grid
15. Ifile: lets you manage your device and download content from the safari browser.
16. Iswipe: brings the android swype sensation to Ios! (need source*: http://apt.xsellize.com)
*If you don’t know how to activate a source, check my other article:http://webupon.com/web-talk/best-cydia-sources-2012-ios5/ )
17. KillBackground: lets you close all the background apps in one click instead of closing them one by one.
18. Lockscreen Clock Hide: With this tweak, you can enable or disable the lockscreen clock (usefull when using themes).
19. NoNewsIsGoodNews: Disables newsstand.
20. Preference Folders: lets you make folders in your settings.
21. ProTube: A youtubedownloader
22. SlideToMod: customizes your “slide to unlock” bar.
23. StatusGoogle for NotificationCenter: allows you to search on the internet directly from your notification center (activate it in settings, notifications)
24. Winterboard: Lets you customize the look of your iDevice with awesome themes and other things.
25. Wifi Analyzer: Shows you every WiFi network (even the hidden ones) and some specifications about it.
Most of these tweaks/apps are paid in cydia, but you can get it all for free using sources. Want to know more? I have an article about how to add and use a source and the best sources of 2012: http://webupon.com/web-talk/best-cydia-sources-2012-ios5/
Check my second list of best Cydia tweaks/apps: http://computersight.com/computers/top-12-cydia-tweaks-for-ios-five-2012-2/
Please like and/or leave a comment about your favorite tweaks, apps or themes.