I have found out some other cool Cydia apps and tweaks.
Welcome to my second list of best Cydia apps and tweaks. If you want to see my first list of 25 tweaks, check my article: http://computersight.com/computers/top-25-cydia-tweaks-ios-five/
Ofcourse, you will need a jailbroken Ipod Touch/iPhone. Again, this is not really a top 10, just some tweaks that i like on my ipod touch.
1. Switchy: gives you twice more icons in your multitasking. There are also some customization with the music page in the multitasking bar and a brightness adjusting.
2. Dashboard X: Dashboard X allows you to set widgets (from your notification center) on your homescreen: bring icons into “wiggle” mode and keep holding on a empty space.
3. Action Menu: gives you more options in your “action menu” (copy, paste, select buttons).
4. Zephyr: Adds multitaskinggestures from the ipad to the Iphone and Ipod Touch.
5. Adblocker: Automatically removes adds when visiting a webpage. It also adds the button to Sbsettings (want to know more about Sbsettings? Visit my top 25 cydia tweaks: http://computersight.com/computers/top-25-cydia-tweaks-ios-five/ )
6. VLC Media Player: allows you to play almost every video-type.
7. CameraWallpaper: Use your camera as wallpaper! (compatible with activator)
8. Page names: Give every page on your homescreen a name! Name editable when putting your iPhone/ iPod Touch in “wiggle” mode.
9. Stay opened: When you download an app in the appstore, it automatically goes back to your home screen. That’s really annoying. With Stay Opened, this will not happen any longer so you can keep downloading apps and stay in the appstore.
10. Insomnia: allows applications to continue to run and WiFi to stay connected after the screen has been switched off. (can be switched on and off)
11. Iconrenamer: lets you rename your icons: put your iPod/iPhone in “wiggle” mode and dubble tap an icon to change the name.
12. Clockify: a cool clock tweak that can keep the clock icon live and add nice clocks to your homescreen/notification centre.
Most of these tweaks/apps are paid in cydia, but you can get it all for free using sources. Want to know more? I have an article about how to add and use a source and the best sources of 2012: http://webupon.com/web-talk/best-cydia-sources-2012-ios5/
My top 25 cydia tweaks: http://computersight.com/computers/top-25-cydia-tweaks-ios-five/#ixzz1zBxnGw7T
If you know more cool cydia tweaks, apps or themes? Feel free to response below and or like.