This article lists ten things I know to be factual about Steve Jobs; the mastermind behind the Macintosh computer, the iphone, itouch, ipod and ipad!
RIP Steve Jobs 10/5/11.
Steve Job’s birth in 1955 through his untimely death on October 5, 2011 shook the technological industry as we have known it since the 1970’s.
Check out ten facts about the inventor of the famous Mac, iphone, ipad and ipod!
1) He was adopted by an accountant mother and a machinist father; neither were college graduates in 1955.
2) He took a calligraphy class that inspired him to create the fonts now used on every Mac and Windows PC in 1972.
3) He dropped out of college to pursue his heart’s desire and what he loved best in 1973.
4) He created the very first personal computer in the privacy of his parent’s garage in 1976.
5) He had been fired from his own business by the time he was 30 that he had created himself and said, “It was the best thing that had ever happened to me.”
6) His first daughter was born to him in 1978 that he eventually paid to attend Stanford University.
7) He buys Pixar which is responsible for the very first full length computer-animated movie in 1986.
He married Laurene Powell in 1991 and has a son and two daughters.
9) He is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003 but postpones treatment temporarily then undergoes major surgery in 2004.
10) He sells the first iphone in 1997 which is capable of Internet, is an mp3 with video capabilities and introduces the itouch.
Timeline reference found at http://wearesocialpeople.com/apples-steve-jobs-dies-at-56-a-timeline-of-life-and-work/