Expected the unexpected with the upcoming release of iPhone five.
Expect the un-expected
iPhone 5, a term announced by Steve Jobs in the last years of his life, embarks a world of imagination when it comes to its contents. Rumors of iPhone 5 followed all over the e-world from Bloomsburg to c-net, yet the release of 4s in place of iPhone 5 shocked Apple’s fan club. iPhone 4s came to the market with few changes from iPhone 4 and customers were disappointed as this was not what they had expected. Well finally the year 2012 is here when REAL iPhone 5 will roll out of gates of Apple’s company gates and that this revolutionary device will prove itself as a bigger leap as compared to iPhone 4S.
The roadmap to innovations with iPhone 5
Here is a list of some new innovations iPhone 5 is bringing:
· Apple might introduce Near field Communication or NFC technology that will make iPhone 5 serve as a electronic (credit/debit) card.
· iMessage: With this new service the user will be able to send and receive unlimited text messages via Wi-Fi or 3G using your iPhone.
· This version of iPhone will bring “wireless charging” facility.
· Some rumors say that the device may also include a new dock plug.
· With the necessary help from voice recognition systems and privacy setting, you would be able to allocate iPhone 5 users on Google map.
· South Korean media outlets reported that iPhone 5’s orders have been placed with 4.6-inch Retina Display. Good news for all those customers that were dissatisfied with the usual 3.5-inch display.
The expected release
The iPhone 5’s release is still awaited by millions of Apple fans throughout the world. Yet Apple resources have not confirmed its release date. We are expecting it to debut in the midst of 2012, most probably eat the Apple’s worldwide developer Event (WWDC) which takes place every year in June. Now all eyes are set to see the unleash of iPhone 5.
Image via CrunchBase