Then it will prompt you for the Pin for yours new BlackBerry, Now all yours data of yours old BlackBerry is ready to go to yours new BlackBerry devices.
Switching to a new Blackberry is no big deal. You can transfer yours application data like e-, mails, contracts to yours new Blackberry through Blackberry desktop manager switch wizard as it backs up yours old Blackberry and then loads that backup to yours new device. The following is the point to point advice that will help you transition from old Blackberry smart phone to yours new devices.
1. Switch on yours PC, Start All Programmers, Blackberry, Desktop manager and then you can easily notice the device switch wizard.
2. Click on the Device Switch Wizard icon, which screen then tell you whether to switch from non Blackberry to Black berry or in another instance it will ask you whether to switch from Blackberry to Blackberry.
3. Connect yours old Blackberry with the USB cable with yours PC, if yours device is password protected then it will ask you to put yours password in it.
4. Click the Start button below Switch Blackberry devices, and then the old device pin is displayed. Remember your Blackberry Pin is not a password; it is a smart phone identifier. Or else the Pin can be accessed through Option and then status on yours Blackberry.
5. Go to Option area, select user data or third party applications or both, if you want all the data then leave that option untouched by cursor, and then go to next button. It backs up all yours personal information and the third party software installed on earlier versions also been backed up here. Third party application means the softwares which do not come with the original Blackberry devices. When the back up is finished a status screen appears with progress bar . Then, it will prompt you for the Pin for yours new Blackberry, Now all yours data of yours old Blackberry is ready to go to yours new Blackberry devices. Now disconnect yours old Blackberry and connect yours new one.
6. The same procedure reported earlier like that of USB cable then PIN and it will ask you to put the PIN in and so on. Enter the password and then click OK, the screen will let you know what will be transferred to yours new devices, if you want to modify any transfer then you can do it here. Click the next button. And the progress screen shows you the loading and its processes.
7. Wait for few minutes and when the success screen appears click the close button now yours ne Blackberry device is done with al yours previous data, settings and all yours application data.
Image by joannapoe via Flickr