Customize your lockscreen with your own made lockscreen theme on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad!
Customize your lockscreen with your own made lockscreen theme on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad! You’ll need a jailbroken iDevice.
1. Go to the appstore and install Clockbuilder (from Gustavo Tandeciarz) for 0.99$ or download it for free on installous.
2. Open up Cydia and add a new source: (http://)static.gmtaz.com/ (don’t know how to add a source? This is a tutorial about how to do this: http://webupon.com/web-talk/best-cydia-sources-2012-ios5/)
3. Now open the source and download Lockscreen Sync
4. Also download TypoClock Builder from Cydia and enable it in winterboard (summerboard mode on)
5. Open up Clock Builder, make your lockscreen theme or download one and set it as lockscreen.
6. Open up Lockscreen Sync and look if : “Clock builder found” says yes and “Theme files found” says yes to.
7. Click on Sync Theme in the left upper corner, if it is done, respring.
8. Enjoy your lockscreen
Please leave a comment with your favorite apps, tweaks, themes, problems and/or like this page.
If you are looking for some cool Cydia apps or tweaks: http://computersight.com/computers/top-25-cydia-tweaks-ios-five/
If you want to get every Cydia app or tweak for free: http://webupon.com/web-talk/best-cydia-sources-2012-ios5/