Amazing that you can still use bots in RuneScape!
Many of you will have heard of Robotz in Disguise (RiD) The last runescape bot to be working on runescape right now is, Robotz in Disguise. More info, click here
Every bot carrying the RiD name, comes with the following unique features you will not find anywhere else:
- Human mouse movement, Infra-Red and Touchpad. Simulating a human player using the corresponding device – both proven undetectable.
- Artificial intelligence, this bot doesn’t follow a script, it makes decisions at run-time. It is capable of doing almost anything at anytime, from interacting with fellow players to even adjusting grip on the mouse (if using Infra-red mouse).
- The RID auto-talker. Most auto-talkers are notoriously bad, however the RiD auto-talker is well managed, well developed, and well practiced. It has around 100 conversations per day, some of the most important things it does, is demonstrate intelligence, keep track of context in conversations, read various information on your character including stats, it’s even spoken to J-Mods before.
- A Black-Box security model. Many people won’t know what this is. This takes place ‘behind the scenes’ – we deny Jagex access to any parts ofcode traditionally used in the detection process, including all decision-making processes and even mouse-movement code. Despite Jagex’s resources, it’s impossible to design a detection process for a robot that cannot be analysed. RiD is the first and only bot built with this massive strength.
- Every RID member is assigned a unique robot! Yes, you read correctly. Using a random number generator to create style ’seeds’ we can provide over a billion possible combinations of attribute and training style, per training method. In terms of account safety it’s the equivalent of creating your own program (provided it was equally human and sophisticated) and never releasing it to the public. Even if Jagex studied 100 different RID account’s bots at run-time (as they cannot analyse the code, as explained above), they would still not know how yours, or my bot, operates. Small details from where on an object you prefer to click, to reaction speed, to patience levels – right down to the small details of how you coordinate mouse movement and clicks… if you train with RID, you can be safe in the knowledge Jagex cannot get hold of a copy.
- No client editing, you can play through your browser, or Jagex’s own client.
- Works using Vision, RID is the only commercially available bot today, who’s understanding of RuneScape is based entirely upon vision, how a human plays. This makes RiD immune from a whole section of the detection process (that most botmakers are forced to deny even exists). RiD uses mathematical techniques to accomplish 3D spacial awareness, with vision based on movement, shapes, colors, etc. Furthermore, because RiD does not read data it barely ever has any downtime, compared to the kind of weekly downtime experienced by alternatives methods.
Is it worth paying when there are free and cheaper bots available?
Yes, RID may be marginally more expensive than other bots, but costs around 10 times more to develop, so pound for pound it’s well worth it. Practically every botting company, has attempted to follow my lead with botting the MTA, and auto-talking, but fail to keep their MTA botting software functional, and failed to successfully develop intellegent auto-talkers (to the extent, rsbots net actually tells people to turn off autotalkers in their ‘botting tips’), and they don’t even attempt human mouse movement, unique styles, black-box security, operating on vision instead of data, etc – because they don’t spend the time/money, or they don’t know how. The alternative of RID is not using another bot – no other bot takes you this far in RuneScape. The only equivalent of RiD is using a human power training service. The next safest premium bot, has had single days alone when 100’s of players were banned, and a userbase around 100 times larger then RiD, but less 99 skills than our relatively small userbase. A free bot is only free, and a cheap bot is only cheap, till you lose your account.
This sounds too good to be true, is the bot really as good as you say?
In between witnessing many respected botmakers describe flawed techniques as undetectable, and Jagex slamming botmakers in their news articles, I don’t blame you for thinking undetectable macro software does not exist. However, I have developed a system that works with a 100% success rate for the past two years now, and not just for me personally, but for hundreds of accounts everyday. You can see my own account in the videos below, and try the bot first hand with the free trial. When you see how visibly human this bot is, you’ll have faith in what’s going on behind the scenes (where the magic really happens). The input from this bot is identical to a human player, as far as Jagex are concerned. And remember, RiD wasn’t built on small inticing one-off payments – our customers keep coming back – that’s because RiD comes good on it’s promises. The bot’s in-game record is actually better than I can say here – you can find out more in the FAQ or at the forum.
Here are the RID Guidelines to Responsible Use. No player following these very easy steps, has ever been banned, through the entire operation of our latest generation of bots (since August 2008)… Just reading them, you will notice a difference between the ‘botting tips’ found on some sites – some of whom say doing quests helps you avoid ban… Along with “don’t bot overnight” these are the kind of hearsay rumors, that no self-respecting computer scientist would go in for. The detection process is a computer program, designed to detect bots, playing overnight does not get you banned, nor is there a quest police operating in RuneScape, who get aggressive if you’ve not done enough quests.
From what I’ve seen in my time botting, many botmakers can make a good bot, infact using reflection or BCEL to read the data (like the majority of bots) it’s a lot easier to make a bot than it is the way I do it. But how many botmakers can make a good RuneScape account? And how good a RuneScape account? These are the questions you should be asking – most botmakers I’ve met don’t even play RS.
Through RiD, I provide you with bots to train multiple skills, including some free bots, and all are free to try. There is a Customer Support service at the website (not on this thread) if you need help or want to know more, head on over to www.robotzindisguise.com!
Thank you for reading.
Check out it, it is all legit.
Just letting you guys know there is one out there
Yeah the bot is different but totaly worth it.
Cr to kodyjamesbolka