Steps on How to Make Smiley Faces for Facebook.
Smiley faces are the good way to express yourself on the Facebook. Add a bit personality to the messages, make sure the readers understand that you are being sarcastic, or express the amusement over your friend’s joke. Whether you are feeling elated, goofy, downright jolly, or overjoyed, express it with the digital smile.
Here are the steps on How to Make Smiley Faces for Facebook
1. Make a message to accompany your smileys. Best place for the smiley face is close the expression of the happiness, next to the funny story, or by the joke.
2. Choose smileys that you would like to use from the following choices:
- Smiling angel = Zero followed by colon and parentheses – 0:)
- Smiling devil = Three followed by colon and parentheses – 3:)
- Tongue sticking out = Colon followed by lowercase “p” – :p
- Goofy smile = Eight followed by parentheses –
- Cat smiling = Shift and press 6, underscore, then Shift and press 6 – ^_^
- Grinning = Colon followed by uppercase “D” –
- Very happy = Equals sign followed by parentheses – =)
- Happy = Colon followed by parentheses –
- Wink smile = Semicolon followed by parentheses –
3. Insert your smiley face 2 spaces behind your period (.) following your appropriate sentence. Here’s an example on how to insert the smiley face into the text naturally: “I’m happy now.
4. Add a symbol nose to any of the smileys through inserting dash (-) in between the eyes and the mouth, modifying your smileys to look like these following examples:
- Smiling angel = 0:-)
- Smiling devil = 3:-)
- Tongue sticking out = :-p
- Goofy smile =
- Very happy = =-)
- Happy =
- Grinning =
- Wink smile =
5. Insert the symbols to show different emotions too.
For instance placing the less than sign (<) before 3 will allow you to create a symbol of heart your (<3) and placing the slash (/) between less than sign (<) and 3 will denote a broken heart (
6. Enter 2 spaces after your smileys and before beginning typing the next sentence.