This article will teach you how to get a Ringtone onto iTunes for free for use on your iPhone!…
These few steps will show you how to make a ringtone out of any song you wish to make your ringtone.
1. 1st you must locate your song on iTunes
2. You go to “Get Info” by right-clicking the song
3. Go to “Options” and then select the start and stop time you wish your ringtone to be within your song. Make sure to make it under 30 seconds else it will not work.
4. Once you do that, go to “Advanced” and press “Create AAC Version”.
5. Now drag your new AAC version to your desktop.
6. Change the M4A format to M4R.
7. Now double click it, or drag it towards your iTunes library, and it shall be in your ringtone section.
8. Now sync your iPhone into your iTunes, and you shall have your new ringtone!
9. On your iPhone, head to settings, sounds, then ringtones, and at the top it should say custom, and your ringtone should be there.
10. Select it, and it shall play it out to you. Congrats, that is now officially your new ringtone!
Thank you! I hope you have enjoyed this article, please comment if you have any questions, and feel free to message me if you have any problems.