A tutorial that will help developers download the Softward Development Kit (SDK) for Android and how to Install it to Eclipse.
Android uses java to execute programs but uses different commands and a diferent structure than the normal Java libaries or the ACM libaries. For programming for Android one most first download the SDK for debuging and importing the Android.* libaries that will help during the development process.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL IT?
1. Go to http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html and download the SDK for your OS. If you have Windows, Download both files.
2. Open the SDK Manager and install the latest version of Android SDK you can find, if wanted, Install all the SDK with extras.
3. Go to eclipse, in the upper part of eclipse, open the following option. Help>Install new software…>Add .
4. Where it say name you can put wathever you want and then where it says local open the folder you downloaded that should say android-sdk-(your operating system).
5. The last thing to do is to click Ok and restart eclipse.
Hope this is usefull. Any questions, please comment.