Nowadays, several people are facing problems with more projects related to staff and time management. Due to the restructuring of the number of user credentials in the company, IT department must manage the several identity and access issues in the organization.
But, since lack of resource and stipulated budget might hinder the entire process taking place properly; thus, this kind of work can prove to be quite daunting and very much expensive too. So, in that case, choosing the most compatible identity and access management (IAM) to fulfill the entire requirement would be possible. The main ingredient for the organization to select the best and most compatible web identity management system would be suitable for fulfilling the need of the organization. In that case, the strategic benefit for the organization would be quite instant:
- Simplifying any administration by automating the provisioning and administrating the user accounts, self-service password management and access rights
- Employee, administrator productivity and help desk would increase with the reduction of the inherent down time occurring with IT requests like, account setup, password reset and assignment of access
- Minimizing the risks and threats with the reduction of internal and external security breaches with the prevention of weak passwords and removal of access to all corporate resources as employees and contractors leave
- Assuring employees that they can have the necessary access as per the requirement
- Saving costs per year for every 1000 employees by automating administration tasks, decreasing annual software licensing fees and automating password reset
The cost of web identity management solutions and software is not that much as it is thought. Several companies come up with a unique value to the security and cost-sensitive enterprise with a pre-integrated solution. Various solutions for identity management can be deployed in most environments in a single day, which has no client-side installation or expensive consulting service fees.
Any good identity and access management (IAM) platform helps automating regular operational processes, like, user provisioning and de-provisioning, self-service password reset, account management, and strong password enforcement, which would include different innovative support for many languages. Thus, on and average, customers get benefitted from their investment with more productive employees, measurable payback or increased security in less than a year. Several services for identity and access management (IAM) include auditing, alerting, email notification, reporting, task automation, scheduling, workflow, internationalization, automatic help desk ticketing generation. At the same time, it also includes support for numerous client interfaces including telephone with PIN authentication, secure web (HTTPS), web with RSA authentication, MS DOS command line etc.