Most Malignant Computer Viruses in 2012.
Most malignant Computer Virus in 2012. Various types of viruses roam throughout 2011-2012. Starting from Stuxnet, Ram nit, Webmoner, and several other types of viruses are quite tough to eradicate.
Computer Viruses Most Malignant following in 2012:
1. Stuxnet, is one of the viruses are quite excited because the effects are quite real. By making the disk space so that the victim becomes exhausted raises alert “Low Disk Space”. This is because Stuxnet create large junk files that continues to swell.
2. Ram nit, is one of the viruses that have successfully replaced the role of Sality in early 2011 in the computer and infects executable files. From January until now, have many computers have been infected with this virus.
In addition Ram nit other viruses that spread in early 2011 that is Webmoner and Font Agent.
3. Webmoner, this virus has similarities with Ram nit shortcut that makes 4 files, but instead trigger the virus file has the file extension sys mso.sys.
4. While Font Agent also have a shortcut file, only to have it trigger the virus file extension font (Font files) such as setup50045.fon or setup50039.fon.
Face book Fever method of attack also penetrated virus in the year 2011. By leveraging state functions and Face book Chat, many things happen like pishing (article pishing FB Chat), slit XSS (article XSS), scam (article Scam) to spread malware.
5. Kolab, a viral Facebook Chat is quite excited because it has a metamorphic abilities. Any malware that spread through the FB Chat, despite having the same size and name, but it has a different hash algorithm.
In addition, utilizing techniques Kolab FakeURL (fake links) as if the computer user to download image files (JPG), when downloaded is a virus.
6. FakeAV, one of the viruses are quite famous since 2 years ago also did not want to lose this year. Recorded two articles have been published by Vaksincom to attack variants of this malware.
FakeAV is a virus that uses fake security application methods (fake antivirus) to trick computer users with notifications and messages that the computer has been infected with a virus and asking computer users to activate the fake antivirus is a way to pay online.
7. Slugin, one of the variant viruses that spread spam also enliven the competition in 2011. If in previous years there Virut, so this year Slugin the culprit of the spread of spam that are not clear.
By utilizing email account users infected computer, then Slugin send spam to contacts that are owned by the user’s computer.
8. BitCoinMiner / DorkBot, this trojan search Zbot reliable enough money. With the digital currency, and there is also money-producing business programs by mining (mining bitcoin), the virus makers make this as one way that is practical.
By doing BitCoin Mining on thousands of computers infected, it will easily generate enough money. BitCoinMiner itself has 2 variant virus that uses the first icon on the alphabet as the spread of the virus file.
While the second variant uses a method of spreading the virus file Kolab with Facebook Chat. The file is any different, because it uses icons sexy women to attract attention.
9. MacSecurity, variants of this virus is quite a scene in the mid-2011 because it has 5 different variants, but the same is MacDefender, MacGuard, MacProtector, MacShield and MacSecurity.
Have the same character as FakeAV that runs on Windows, MacSecurity trick computer users with notifications and messages that the computer has been infected with a virus and asking computer users to activate the fake antivirus is a way to pay online.
10. Android viruses, like replacing the role of Windows Mobile, Android this year and even fairly rocketed almost every day a lot of applications made specifically for the operating system.