Bluetooth is a radio communications system enabling wireless voice and data signals at a speed of around one Mbit / s. The limiting factor in this technology is the transmission distance, which ranges in tens of meters.
Bluetooth is a radio communications system enabling wireless voice and data signals at a speed of around 1 Mbit / s. The limiting factor in this technology is the transmission distance, which ranges in tens of meters.
Bluetooth device itself consists of:
- Bluetooth radio (transmitter, receiver)
- Bluetooth Link Controller (follow the link, direct communication alone, identification)
- Bluetooth Link Manager (forthcoming data transfer)
Bluetooth uses FFHSS (Fast Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) and CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology.
- FFHSS ((Fast Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) uses Bluetooth technology to reduce interference with other radio systems operating in the same band. FFHSS possibility of changing the use of communication channels (Bluetooth them to 79) in that time. If any communication over a communication channel interference and other communication does not “jump” to the undisturbed channel. skipping itself in this case 1600x per second. This increases the total percentage of communication.CDMA is based on the principle of the available spectrum with a width of 1 MHz. This means that at the same time can use the spectrum more subscribers simultaneously without mutual interference. (Regardless of distance).
- CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) assigned to each user a unique identification code, whereby the data stream that identifies the user.
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) This enhancement provides standard Bluetooth 1.2 The essence is that AFH be excluded from communications interfered with, or already occupied, channels. This will transfer itself to further improve communication.
“Have you also pay for writing articles and earn a 5-300USD per month. Register here.”